Cookies and how they benefit you
In accordance with the EU Cookies Directive we are required to provide the following information regarding cookies.
Our cookies help:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies used below.
More about cookies used on this website
Website function cookies
Our own cookies:
Third party functions:
- Clicking on links to other pages which will take you to the third party websites mentioned.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies.Learn how
However, doing so will likely limit the functionality of this website and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti‐spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Seemanaging cookies with antispyware software to learn more.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their freecookie audit tool.