The Benefits of Membership
The Friends can present to the relevant authorities your views on flowers, trees, shrubs, landscape, policing, noise, litter, traffic, wild life, cycling, sports, buildings, dogs, safety in the park, catering and any other matter you feel strongly about.
You will receive newsletters keeping you informed of important items of news affecting the Park and also about social events, meetings, talks and guided walks. You will also receive discounts asshown below.
Already a Member?
If you have already registered as a member, use thisMember Login to access your membership details. Your Username is the email you used when you registered.
NOTE: You cannot renew your subscription until it is due. You will receive notifcation when it is due, after which you can go online and renew, unless you have pre-authorised your renewal to happen automatically.
(Please note that PaySubsOnline is now called LoveAdmin.)
How to become a Member
To register for membership pleaseClick Here.
Although membership will be in the name of the person registering, it will cover any family members living at the same address. Membership costs £20 per annum.
If you’d like to make a donation to support our work, you can do so by sending a cheque or by making a payment direct to our bank account.
Please firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Discounts for Members
- All the cafés in the park offer a 25% discount.
- Will to Win Regent’s Park offer a 20% discount for off‐peak court hours.
- The Boathouse offers a 25% discount for boat hire.
- The Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre offers best available seats bookable in person at the Box Office for £30. (Available for purchase from two weeks prior to the performance, excluding Saturday evenings. Subject to a maximum of two tickets per transaction.)
- Mumtaz, the Indian restaurant on Park Road, offers 20% off food orders.
- Various other events, which will be shown on theEvents Page and in our newsletters.
To obtain any of the above discounts, you must show your current membership card.